Excellent Dating Adverts
How to write Excellent Dating Adverts? Here are some examples!
70 Coupe – Sports Sleek White Body. Comes with black flat top, looks great at 170, stands 5′ 11″ and loaded. One owner is non-smoking, degreed professional male. Seeking attractive female buyer, 25-35 who knows an exceptional deal. Lease/Purchase options available. Write for complete details.
Blonde babes voyeur footage of makeup and dressing for glamour topless photoshoot.
Big-hearted Teddy Bear – DWM, 46, 6′ 2″, 240 lbs. Some of life’s pleasures for me are cooking, working on cars, fishing, camping, traveling. I love holding hands, sending flowers, good music of all kinds, and long talks by the fireplace. I’m looking for that one special lady who shares my respect for honesty, openness, and the need for communication. A lot of good loving is being wasted here.
Have Life Will Share – Have hands, will hold. Have arms, will cuddle. Have ears, will listen. Have mind, will communicate. Have imagination, will share. Have heart, will give. SWM, 40, slender, 6′ 1″, 200 lbs. In search of SWF, 25-35, slender, romantic and affectionate, who has as much to give.
- When writing an ad, set the mood. Be relaxed, put on some nice music, be in a good mood.
- Write all your thoughts down before posting them.
- Show off your personal style, like a wacky sense of humor or stream-of-consciousness thinking.
- Share feelings and experiences.
- Try to communicate these three attributes: sense of humor, integrity, and self-confidence (but don’t boast).
- Include a photo of yourself – try to find one where you’re alone and in a well-lit area. Nothing too revealing.
- Don’t work on your profile when you’re down, don’t over think it, and don’t give negative details.
- Just listing all the details of your love life is boring. Spice it up.